A vegan paradise - in this class you will learn how to make a delicious Vegan Paella Rice. This recipe showcases seasonal vegetables like courgettes and cauliflower. Sweet 'pimentón de la Vera' (Spanish smoked Paprika PDO) and saffron are essential to any authentic paella. The latter is made from the stamens of crocuses – which explains why it’s so expensive. Fortunately, you only need to use a very small amount.
- Arroz de Verduras (Vegan Paella rice)
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organize the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Clean, peel and cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Fry (different techniques)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook Vegan Paella rice
Welcome enjoy a drink and a tapa while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:15pm watch our chef paella demo then recreate the recipe in groups of two at your workstation.
Dinner 7:30pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of wine you will be presented with a London Paella School diploma.
Click to select a gift card.