paella valenciana cooking clasS
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Fry (different techniques)
- Cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Prepare 'sofrito' for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook a real Paella Valenciana
- Paella 'Socarrat' technique
Welcome enjoy a drink and a tapa while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:15pm watch our chef paella demo then recreate the recipe in groups of two at your workstation.
Dinner 7:30pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of wine you will be presented with a London Paella School diploma.