paella valenciana cooking class
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Fry (different techniques)
- Cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook a real Paella Valenciana
- Paella 'Socarrat' technique
-Prepare and cook a tapa dish (see class calendar)
Welcome enjoy a drink and a tapa while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:45pm watch our chef demo two dishes then recreate each dish in groups of three at your workstation.
Dinner 9pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of beer you will be presented with a London Paella School diploma.