seafood PAELLA RICE cooking class.
- Seafood Paella Rice
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Clean, peel and cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Clean and prepare fish and seafood
- Cook 'fumet' (red fish stock)
- Fry (different techniques)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook Seafood Paella Rice
Welcome enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:45pm watch our chef demo two dishes then recreate each dish in groups of three at your workstation.
Dinner 9pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of beer you will be presented with a London Paella School certificate.