pork ribs paella rice cooking class.
In this class you will learn to make a traditional paella rice from Murcia region at South East of Spain. This dish is prepared with pork ribs and vegetables.
We will use fresh peppers, an ingredient, which is forbidden to use in Paella Valenciana and which generates many funny discussions in the world of Paella.
-Arroz con Costillejas -Pork Rib Paella Rice
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Clean, peel and cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Clean and prepare meat
- Fry (different techniques)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook Arroz con costillejas
Welcome enjoy a drink and a tapa while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:15pm watch our chef paella demo then recreate the recipe in groups of two at your workstation.
Dinner 7:30pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of wine you will be presented with a London Paella School diploma.