arros al forn.
oven baked rice dish class
+ tapa: ensaladilla rusa
- Paella Valenciana
- Ensaladilla Rusa
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Split and cut a whole chicken for Paella
- Cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook a real Paella Valenciana
- Paella 'Socarrat' technique
- Prepare and cook ingredients for Ensaladilla Rusa (boiling)
Welcome enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:45pm watch our chef demo two dishes then recreate each dish in groups of three at your workstation.
Dinner 9pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of beer you will be presented with a London Paella School certificate.
Click to select a gift card.
paella valenciana cooking class