TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with ‘LONDON PAELLA SCHOOL Ltd’ you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. A deposit of £550 per person is payable at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course for which you have booked.
3. The balance of the price is payable in full 30 days before the date vacations start. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to us by the person who the booking. Any notice will become effective from the date of receipt by us of the notice. The following cancellation charges will be levied, (i) up to 28 days prior to departure 50% of the price (ii) 27 days to 14 days prior to departure 75% of the price (iii) 13 days or less prior to departure, or on departure date, 100% of the price.
5. It is a requirement of the booking that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency.
6. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary to do so. In the unlikely event of the accommodation advertised not being available, we will endeavour to provide suitable alternative accommodation.
8. All reasonable and proper steps have been taken to ensure that the accommodation and services are as advertised. We will be responsible for any acts or omissions of our own employees and agents whilst acting within the scope of their employment but cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of those providing services over which we have no direct control.
9. In the interests of safety and hygiene, you are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear in the kitchen at all times.
11. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit while the responsibility of an airline. Where possible we will provide advice and assistance in seeking to retrieve any luggage so lost.
12. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death as a result of misadventure during the period of your overseas trip arising out of an activity that does not form part of the course provided by us.
13. All courses are subject to a minimum number of 4 bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel and in this event we will return all monies which you have paid. In no case will your holiday be cancelled within four weeks of departure except in the event of circumstances out-with our control.
14.I hereby authorize London Paella School Ltd, hereafter referred to as “Company,” to publish photographs taken of me on Paella cooking vacations and my name and likeness, for use in the Company’s print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications. I hereby release the Company and hold harmless from any reasonable expectation of privacy and confidentiality associated with the images specified above. I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever. I hereby release the Company, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
15. In the event of any problems arising during the course, you must report it immediately to our representative on the course and failing satisfactory resolution of the problem, you should file a written report within 28 days of your return. No liability will be accepted for any complaint not reported to our representative at the time and intimated within 28 days thereafter.
16. All travellers need valid passports.
17. The contract, of which this forms part, shall be governed by the law of England.
London Paella School LTD 3rd floor 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE: +44 (20)3887 3651 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.londonpaellaschool.co.uk