pork ribs paella rice cooking class.
In this class you will learn to make a traditional paella rice from Murcia region at South East of Spain. This dish is prepared with pork ribs and vegetables.
We will use fresh peppers, an ingredient, which is forbidden to use in Paella Valenciana and which generates many funny discussions in the world of Paella.
-Arroz con Costillejas -Pork Ribs Rice Paella Rice
You will learn to:
- Make a 'Mise en place' list (organizing the ingredients and cooking plan)
- Clean, peel and cut vegetables (knife skills)
- Clean and prepare meat
- Fry (different techniques)
- Prepare sofrito for rice dishes (tomato flavour base)
- Measure and pour rice into a Paella pan
- Cook Arroz con costillejas
Welcome enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the course and meeting your fellow chefs
From 6:45pm watch our chef demo two dishes then recreate each dish in groups of three at your workstation.
Dinner 9pm– At our long ‘en famille’ dining table with a glass or two of beer you will be presented with a London Paella School certificate.